At North Central Missouri College, partnership programs with business and industry provide expanded learning opportunities that lead to career entry and advancement. Multiple outreach programs bring the learning laboratory to you, the student. Training programs which reach into the workplace assist students in transition from the classroom to a career. With classes offered at Maryville, Chillicothe, Bethany, and Trenton, we have begun to regionalize our efforts to serve the diverse population of learners found in Greater Northwest Missouri. We are proud of contributions made to our heritage that include students from the surrounding four state region and internationally as well.
Whether you are a senior in high school seeking dual credit, a recent high school graduate, or a returning college student seeking advancement, you will find that North Central Missouri College offers a world of potential! Please utilize our catalog as a guide to the services, academic programs, courses, activities, and resources available to you at North Central Missouri College.
I hope you will take the time to visit our campus. We began a beautification effort several years ago and have enhanced the scenery of our campus with lush shrubs, lawns, and reflective areas on campus. Our Ketcham Center is the home of our competitive sports programs, but also provides you a membership ensuring an active lifestyle while on campus. We began classes in Cross Hall in January, 2010 and offer advanced Allied Health technology throughout this beautiful new building. Plans have been finalized and we will break ground for our new agricultural campus on 130 acres this spring. Historic Geyer Hall still anchors our campus and will receive significant renovations over the next three years. Come join the excitement! Let us help you achieve your goals and build a brighter future.
The mission of North Central Missouri College is to assist individuals in our educational/business community to attain their goals through open admission, reasonable costs, progressive curriculum and services-- delivered by a caring, competent staff in a safe, technology-rich learning environment.
North Central Missouri College optimizes learning.
To optimize learning for:
- Students wanting to earn certificates and Associate of General Studies degrees, Associate of Arts degrees to transfer to baccalaureate institutions and Associate of Applied Sciences degrees to enter the workforce and for those wishing to complete courses in order to upgrade their skills or positions in the world of work by providing quality college-level academic, general education, and career instruction, developmental and continuing education, and student activities and support services.
- Citizens of the greater community of northern Missouri who wish recreational, cultural, diversity, or intellectual enrichment by providing services, facilities, and expertise.
- Members of business, industry, and government who wish to strengthen their respective organizations or themselves and who wish to develop the area economy by providing professional and technical training, facilities, and other services.
- Administration, faculty, staff, and trustees who, by virtue of their roles, bear primary responsibility for the integrity and vitality of the college community, by providing continuing professional development.
To optimize learning through a policy of continuous improvement that includes:
- Developing the financial, technological, and physical structures to expand educational access and to enhance the learning and teaching processes.
- Assessing, reviewing, and interpreting data collected on student academic achievement and institutional outcomes to continually improve learning.
- Providing opportunities for members of the learning community to think more critically, communicate more effectively, and participate more completely in a diverse and global world.
- Responding to the changing needs of northern Missouri communities while remaining accountable to their constituencies.
- Recruiting and retaining top quality faculty and staff who are capable, enthusiastic, approachable and committed to learning for students and themselves.