Behavioral Health Support Degree Job Outlook
Associate in Applied Science Behavioral Health Support Progam Learning Outcomes:
- Introduce students to the field of mental health and human services.
- Know the risk factors to develop a behavioral health disorder.
- Have knowledge of, and the ability to use, behavior modification procedures.
- Be able to prepare reports using health care documentation.
- Be aware of the techniques and theory behind crisis intervention.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and approaches of motivational interviewing in order to elicit behavior change.
- Have knowledge of legal and ethical issues as they relate to targeted populations.
- Have the ability to appraise the symptoms and overall health impact of mental illness.