(Details in Adult Application Packet)
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application
Steps to Apply
- Apply to North Central Missouri College (Must complete a minimum of 15 credit hours through NCMC)
- Apply to Hillyard Technical Center
- Send official transcripts to NCMC and Hillyard
- Take TEAS Exam
- Provide Three References – see form
- Observation hours
- Federal Background Check
- Selection process will be based on GPA, recommendation letters, interview score, observation hours, quality of essay, TEAS score, and fulfillment of the pre-requisite courses and previous education. A numerical score sheet is completed for all applicants, the top six students are accepted into the program each year.
- Applicants will be notified in writing whether or not they have been accepted into the program by January 15.
- If accepted, applicant must confirm acceptance in writing.
- Students will then be sent information on class schedule, clinical rotation, and orientation procedures.