"Located in peaceful and safe small town, with really helpful staff and friendly students, North Central Missouri College is a great place to start your higher education. More importantly, it’s affordable!"
Feng Xiang, China
International scholarships are available and contingent upon students residing in North Central Missouri College residence halls. If a student moves off campus, the student may forfeit their scholarship. Please note that certain agreements with international organizations may require international students who are a part of their program to reside on campus. Please check with the Director of Admissions and International Recruitment to confirm. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA in order to renew the international scholarship each term. Scholarships are limited.
Before issuance of an I-20 these items must be on file at North Central Missouri College.*
April 1, 2014 for Summer 2014 ● July 1, 2014 for Fall 2014 ● November 1, 2014 for Spring 2015
- NCMC Application* complete our online application.
- International Application*
- High School Transcript translated into English*
- College Transcripts translated into English and US equivalents
(via service such as WES-World Education Services)*
- Official TOEFL score report (if official national language is not English – Minimum scores are paper version)*
Minimum scores are: paper = 500 computer based = 173, or internet based = 61.
- Or Official IELTS score of 5.5
- Certificate of Finances / Bank Statement *
- Before the start of the first term
- $100.00 Housing Deposit (if applicable)
- $300.00 Emergency Fund (to be deposited prior to beginning of classes.)
- ACT / SAT /or COMPASS (if English speaking -prior to enrollment)
- Mandatory proof of Health Insurance (must cover all dates will be attending NCMC). Please complete the enrollment form on the United Healthcare website and provide proof of insurance enrollment to NCMC. Please view our benefit summary for explanation and cost of insurance benefits.
- If currently attending another US college or university, you must have your international advisor at your current institution submit a completed North Central Missouri College International Student Advisor Report (You may request this form from the NCMC Office of Admissions)