This web-based admissions application is provided to make the application process at North Central Missouri College as quick and convenient for you as possible. You can complete and submit the application in one session or multiple sessions, saving the portions you have previously completed.
- Please take care in completing the application, following the instructions that are provided. There are certain required information fields that are clearly annotated as being mandatory (*).
- Having an email address is highly recommended in order to facilitate the application process.
- The information that you provided in your admissions application is both confidential and secure. Information that you provide cannot be shared, sold or in any way provided to parties other than North Central Missouri College.
- Once your information is submitted to North Central Missouri College, it cannot be altered via the web admissions application you have submitted. To make corrections or changes, you will need to communicate directly with the Office of Admissions at Ext. 1410 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A credit or debit card is required to complete the on-line application for payment of the $15 non-refundable application fee.
Returning students (does not include high school dual credit) who last attended North Central Missouri College a minimum of 5 years ago OR students who were accepted for admission in a previous academic year, but did not attend, must also complete the "Student Re-Admission" form.