Continuing Education Student

Step 1    Step 2   Step 3

Step 2

Request Transcripts/Test Scores

Continuing education students do NOT need to provide transcripts or test scores for admission unless they are required to meet a prerequisite for the class(es) in which you intend to enroll. In that case, official placement scores (i.e. ACT, Accuplacer) from within the past three years, as well as official transcripts will be required.

If required to meet a prerequisite, have official transcripts from previously attended institutions sent to NCMC electronically via the National Student Clearinghouse or via mail:

North Central Missouri College

Attn: Admissions Office
1301 Main Street
Trenton, MO 64683

What’s an official transcript?

All transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Office in a sealed envelope to be accepted for admissions. Transcripts will not be accepted if faxed or delivered in a personal envelope.

Go to Step 3