Visiting students must agree to the following:
- I must be a current student at another accredited college or university.
- I must provide an official transcript from my current institution.
- I will not repeat a course previously completed at another institution in which I earned a grade of A or B.
- Additional documentation may be required to meet course prerequisites(placement test scores, high school or other college transcripts)
- Visiting/Non-degree students are ineligible to receive the A+ Scholarship, Title IV Federal Aid, Missouri State Aid, and may be ineligible for other types of financial aid
*Application and transcript deadlines are on the date indicated at 4:00pm central time
Application deadline: November 17th
Transcript deadline: November 27th
Classes begin: Friday, December 8th
Application deadline: December 15th
Transcript deadline: December 20th
Classes begin: Monday, January 8th
Spring 2018 2nd session
Application deadline: February 19th
Transcript deadline: February 26th
Classes begin: Monday, March 5th
Application deadline: April 20th
Transcript deadline: April 27th
Classes begin: Friday, May 4th
Application deadline: May 18th
Transcript deadline: May 25th
Classes begin: Monday, June 4th
Application deadline: August 6th
Transcript deadline: August 13th
Classes begin: Monday, August 20th
Fall 2018 2nd session
Application deadline: September 24th
Transcript deadline: October 1st
Classes begin: Monday, October 8th
Request Transcripts/Test Scores
Have official transcripts from all previously attended institutions and military transcripts sent to NCMC at the following address:
North Central Missouri College
Attn: Admissions Office
1301 Main Street
Trenton, MO 64683
What’s an official transcript?
All transcripts must be submitted to the Admissions Office in a sealed envelope to be accepted for admissions. Transcripts will not be accepted if faxed or delivered in a personal envelope.
*If you have taken classes at another college (including dual credit courses), an official transcript(s) must be submitted.
Provide NCMC with a copy of your ACT or Placement test scores. If your math scores are more than three years old OR you need to test, you may sign up for testing.
Welcome to NCMC!
Once your application has been processed and transcripts are received, you will officially be a visiting PIRATE!
Once the admissions department has received and processed your application and transcript(s), you will be notified via mail of your acceptance status. Information regarding class registration and use of the student portal will also be included.