Key Performance Indicators
- Three Year Completion Rates: The percentage of first-time, full-time entering students who successfully complete a certificate or degree of at least one year or longer, or successfully transfer to a four-year institution.
- Developmental Student Success – English: The percentage of developmental students who successfully complete their last developmental English course, who then successfully complete their first college-level English course.
- Developmental Student Success – Math: The percentage of developmental students who successfully complete their last developmental math course, who then successfully complete their first college-level math course.
- Licensure/Certification Exam Passage: The percentage of career/technical graduates who pass their required licensure/certification examination.
- Credit hours completed per state appropriations & local tax revenues (in $100Ks)
Success on each measure will be defined as improvement over the previous year’s performance (both measured with three-year rolling averages) or, where applicable and appropriate, sustained performance in the top quartile of the National Community College Benchmarking Project (NCCBP), or other externally validated benchmark. Measures 1, 2 and 3 are part of the NCCBP, a comprehensive national data collection and reporting consortium designed for two-year colleges with over 280 colleges participating nationwide, including all Missouri community colleges.