Bookstore hours for the first week of Spring classes:
January 8th – January 12th
|7:30 am-4:30 pm
5:00 pm -6:00 pm
|7:30 am-4:30 pm||Thursday & Friday|
The NCMC Bookstore is located at 1314 Main St., directly east of Geyer Hall. Regular year-round business hours are:
- 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday
- 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Friday
- Phone: (660) 359-3948, ext. 1506
- Email: email@example.com
Also, we have special extended hours during the first week and last week of each semester (Monday thru Wednesday, 7:30 am to 6:00 pm, Thursday and Friday – regular store hours). All required and supplementary texts for the classes at NCMC are available in the Bookstore, as are gift certificates and other gift ideas. There is a textbook buyback period held each semester during the week of finals. Half of the purchase price will be refunded provided that the following conditions are met:
- The quality of the book meets bookstore standards.
- The book will be used the following semester. (Quantities purchased will be determined by the estimated future enrollment.)
The Bookstore also carries a complete line of office supplies, nursing uniforms and supplies. For those wishing to show their school pride, apparel and a variety of other NCMC merchandise is available. Everyone is welcome to shop online or visit our store for great selections.