Barton Campus Lager Lab Floor Escape Plan
Fire or Earthquake
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound.
- Exit through the nearest exit. Continue on to the nearest parking lot.
- Walk briskly. Do not run
- Re-enter the building after an official all-clear.
- Drop, cover, hold on. Exit when the shaking stops.(In cases of Earthquake only)
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps.
- Enter secure Lobby area or restrooms.
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.