By completing the online Admissions Application, you are authorizing receipt of electronic records and all electronic transactions completed between North Central Missouri College and you, an NCMC student. If you choose NOT to provide consent, you will be unable to complete an online admissions application and should request a paper copy from the Admissions Office at 660-359-3948, ext. 1414. It is your right to receive paper records and withdraw consent to receive electronic records at a later date. To withdraw consent, contact the Registrar’s Office at 660-359-3948, ext. 1206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not provide consent, you will need to come to campus during normal business hours to conduct college business. You may also experience delays due to processing paperwork.
Your consent authorizes all electronic transactions while an NCMC student which include, but are not limited to:
- Notice of Consumer Information required by the Higher Education Act, as amended
- Notice of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act eligibility
- Notification of loan eligibility
- Notification of Financial Aid Award and changes to this award
- Authorization of online registration with obligation to pay associated costs
- Authorization for requesting official transcripts and obligation to pay associated costs
- Authorization of record changes, including withdrawal requests and changing degrees/program
- Authorization of room and board agreement and obligation to pay associated costs
- Attendance verification for VA students and others
Notice information is also available in paper copy. Contact the Dean of Student Services to request.