Ellsworth Second Floor
Fire or Earthquake
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound.
- Exit through the nearest exit. Continue on to the nearest parking lot.
- Walk briskly. Do not run
- Re-enter the building after an official all-clear.
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps.
- Close all doors and proceed immediately to the basement in Selby Hall if possible. If you are unable to get to Selby hall proceed to the lowest level of this building.
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.