Ketcham Community Center Lower Level
Fire or Earthquake
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound.
- Exit through the nearest exit. Continue on to the North or South parking lot.
- Walk briskly. Do not run
- Re-enter the building after an official all-clear.
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps.
- Proceed to the tunnel locker rooms on the south end of the building or other areas as indicated by the blue star.
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.