Maintenance Building Escape Plan
Fire or Earthquake
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound.
- Exit through the nearest exit. Continue on to the KCC gravel or City parking lot.
- Walk briskly. Do not run
- Re-enter the building after an official all-clear.
- Drop, cover, hold on. Exit when the shaking stops.(In cases of Earthquake only)
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps.
- If possible leave and go to pirate locker room in KCC. If it is not possible to go to KCC, stay in building away from windows. Seek an interior room for shelter.
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.