- Student ID Numbers are located on the upper right side of the statement and being with “000”. Please have this available when inquiring about the account.
- Starting with the Fall 2011 semester, the only paper bill you will receive in the mail is the first bill of the semester. All other billings for the semester will be in the form of an email reminder to your NCMC Pirate email account. Please note that if the bill needs to be passed on to a family member for payment, it will be your responsibility to do so.
- The statement shows itemized charges and credits to the student’s account, including Financial Aid.
- The “Payment Due” line automatically subtracts any pending Financial Aid. This is the amount that is actually due, although this amount is subject to change if the estimated Financial Aid does not become finalized
- Students who are receiving outside aid (i.e. Vocational Rehabilitation or WIA), must have paperwork to the Student Accounts Office prior to the first payment due date of each semester.
- Student accounts must be current to be able to register for succeeding terms or receive an official transcript and/or diploma.
- Students are responsible for setting up a payment plan if necessary.
- Late fees will be assessed on past due balances.
- Check (must include student ID)
- Credit or Debit Card
NCMC accepts the following cards: MasterCard, Visa, & Discover
Payments can be made on myCOMPASS or by phone at (660) 359-3948 extension 1501, or by visiting the Cashier’s Office located in the Alexander Student Center.
In order for your financial aid to be processed and accepted in time for the semester, ALL paperwork must be completed and turned in to the financial aid office by the priority deadline below in order to avoid being dropped for nonpayment, to charge books and to receive timely refunds of excess aid.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines
Fall Semester – July 1
Spring Semester – November 1
Summer Semester – April 1
If paperwork is not turned in (or is incomplete) by the deadline above, you will be required to come to campus to set up a payment plan and make the first payment (including the $25 fee).
To ensure enrollment, your bill must be paid in full by the deadline listed below or you will need to visit Cashier in the Alexander Student Center or contact Melissa Sims, Accounting Assistant (ext. 1501), to arrange payment plan options.
Fall Semester – August 1
Spring Semester – December 14
Summer Semester – May 15
IMPORTANT: Students will be dropped from classes if payment has not been made or the payment plan option utilized by the fee deadline.
In order for you to register for classes after the payment deadline, you will be required to pay in full or come to campus to set up a payment plan (including a one time $25 non-refundable fee) and make a payment at the time of registration.
Payment Plan Schedules
- Fall Semester: August 1, September 1, October 1, & November 1
- Spring Semester: December 14, February 1, March 1 & April 1
- Summer Semester: May 15, June 15, & July 15
Credit card payments can be made on myCOMPASS.
Be sure to check myCOMPASS often for your most up-to-date account balance and Financial Aid information.
Please have you student ID number available when inquiry about your account and include it on all payments.
Your account must be paid in full to register for succeeding terms and to receive an official transcript or diploma.
Any balance not paid by the final payment date as indicated above will be subject to an additional $40 late payment fee each semester the balance remains delinquent. Unpaid balances will be sent to collections.
Unpaid balances will be sent to collections, with students responsible for any attorney’s fee/court cost and other collection fees incurred in the collection of the debt.
NOTE: Changes to your schedule could result in a change in your estimated financial aid and/or the amount due to your Payment Plan. Financial Aid is estimated until it is finalized: there for your balance may change.