North Central Missouri College will make a good faith effort to comply with the Principles of Excellence pending clarifying guidance from the agencies involved.
NCMC currently meets the principles in the following ways:
- Each veteran student is provided with an education plan during the advising process
- Students are provided with consumer information and access to the College Navigator Website through direct emails and the College website
- Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA and explore Federal financial aid opportunities before seeking loans
- Service members and reservists can apply for re-admission into programs if they are temporarily unable to attend class or have to suspend their studies due to service requirements. Program re-admission is based on specific program requirements and available slots
- NCMC follows all Title IV policies as it relates Federal financial aid and refunds
- In compliance with participation in federal programs, North Central Missouri College will refrain from aggressive marketing and inducements and refrain from aggressively marketing to students or use inducements to encourage students to enroll. This policy applies to all students, including military students.
North Central Missouri College and its program offerings are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Point of Contact for Financial.
Point of Contact for Academic Advising:
660-359-3948, ext. 1404
Point of Contact for Financial Advising:
660-359-3948, ext. 1406