REPORTS TO: Marketing Specialist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
CONTRACT TERMS: Temporary, fall semester September-December 2017
LOCATION: Trenton, Missouri-Main Campus
Position Summary: North Central Missouri College Marketing Department is seeking a part-time assistant to help with various marketing related tasks for the fall semester.
Essential Functions: Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach our target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Instagram, Snapchat etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Design creative assets for marketing campaigns, including print and digital.
- Photo editing, cropping and retouching
- Organize and manage digital assets for multiple campaign
- Maintain visual standards established in brand guidelines across all marketing collateral
Education: High school diploma, enrolled in a college or university preferred.
Experience: Experience designing creative for marketing materials (web, email, social media, print collateral)
Skills: Experience with computer applications and design software preferred. Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with students and colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
Physical Demands: Moving about between buildings on the NCMC campus; reaching, pulling, and pushing when filing; able to do repetitive tasks; remain stationary at a desk while typing; teaching in a classroom setting for extended periods.
Environmental Demands: Fluctuations while moving on tile and carpeted floors in a heated and air conditioned environment.