Checklist to Begin Using A+
To guarantee A+ by the first day of class, students must complete the following by the priority deadline:
- Submit an application for admission to NCMC. ($20 application fee) You must be degree-seeking to receive A+ benefits.
- Ask your high school to send an official, final transcript (stamped A+) directly to NCMC. *Final, official transcript = Sent in a sealed envelope indicating final grades.
- If you have taken classes at another college (dual credit or dual enrollment), request that the college send an official transcript to NCMC.
- Provide NCMC with a copy of your ACT, SAT or Compass scores.
- Complete the FAFSA http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- Register for an OAR to enroll as a full-time student (12 credit hours in fall/spring, 6 credit hours in summer). Call 660-359-3948, ext. 1418.
**SUMMER STUDENTS – If you would like to take summer classes immediately following high school graduation, you will need to submit a Summer A+ Form immediately following enrollment to avoid your summer classes from being dropped due to non-payment.