Success Starts Here
North Central Missouri College is a community college founded in 1925. We exist to serve the residents of north central Missouri and offer many types of courses and programs, including classes that transfer to four-year colleges and courses that develop specific career skills. As a community college, NCMC serves the special needs of this particular area with its programs and services.
- University transfer programs for the student who wants to begin a bachelor's degree.
- Career programs for the student who wants to seek employment after one or two years of study.
- Individual courses for the student who is interested in personal or professional growth.
- Short courses and seminars on a credit or non-credit basis.
- Student Services and Activities, including counseling, testing, career planning, financial aid, athletics, intramurals and student activities.
- Cultural enrichment programs to help expand students’ interests and understanding of the world around us.
- Upward Bound, a college-prep program for selected high school students.
- SSS, a college success program funded by a federal TRIO grant.