Registration & Records

About NCMC
Future Student
Current Students
Alumni & Friends


Requests for Transcripts
Students may print unofficial copies of their transcripts through their online SAIL account.  Official copies may be requested through the following link:

 Declaration of New Degree, Program of Study
Students may change their program of study by completing the Declaration of Degree and Program of Study form and submitting to the Registrar’s Office.  Their academic plan will be updated and a new advisor may be assigned.

Request to Transfer Back Credit
Students are required to complete a minimum of 15 credit hours from North Central Missouri College to qualify for program completion. Students who are planning to transfer back credit to NCMC to complete degree requirements should complete the
Request to Transfer Back Credit form to assure program requirements are met.

Graduation Checklist
All students who plan to complete a degree or certificate from NCMC must apply to graduate. Applications for May and July completion must be received by March 1 of the graduation year. Applications for December completion are due no later than October 1 prior to completion. The Application for Graduation form is available in the Registrar’s Office, located in the Alexander Student Center. See the
Graduation Checklist for further information.

HEOA – Armed Forces and In-State Tuition
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act, North Central Missouri College extends the following benefits to military personnel and their spouses and dependents:

  1. Military personnel and their spouses/dependents remain eligible for in-state tuition benefits as long as Missouri remains their home of record.
  2. In-state tuition rates apply to active duty military members and spouses/dependents of those members who are stationed in Missouri.
  3. If the military member is reassigned to another state, the military member’s spouse/dependents will maintain eligibility for in-state tuition as long as they are continuously enrolled in a degree program at a Missouri institution.
If you are a military member or the spouse or dependent of a military member, you will need to complete the Military Residency Verification Form and supply supporting documentation. This form is located online, as well as in Admissions, and the Registrar’s Offices in the Alexander Student Center.