Missouri Connections Career and College Planning
The Complete Internet-based System is available through NCMC’s Career Services. Please call 660-359-3948, extension 1418 to make an appointment.
- Interest Profiler
- Skills Assessment
- Work Importance
Build a Portfolio
- Access Assessment scores
- Build a Resume’
- View Occupations
- Create a career plan
- Create a course plan
Begin Lifelong Planning
The Missouri Connections College Planning System helps students make better informed decisions.
Students begin lifelong career planning with the career portfolio:
- Take an assessment: Students discover their interests, skills, and work importance
- Education Planner: Create and store a personal multi-year plan
- Planning Timeline: Follow suggested sequences of education and career planning events
- Resume Builder: Professionally record and organize educational accomplishments, work experiences, awards, and more.
- Note Taker: Document career activities such as job shadowing or internships
The portfolio opens the door for continued exploration by directing students to the most comprehensive, state-specific educational and occupational information available:
- Explore career information and college options relating to assessment results
- Search specific occupations and postsecondary institutions by selecting criteria and keywords
- Utilize the college and occupation comparison features
- Find available jobs using America’s Job Bank
The comprehensive system makes involvement easy with 24 hour access from any Internet location. Students are encouraged to review their results and educational and occupational interests with their Advisor.
Click here to access Missouri's Career and College Planning System - http://www.missouriconnections.org
Career Services offers an array of textbook resources in our Career Service library. Please stop by the Alexander Student Center to visit our selection of helpful materials.
<<< Previous | Next page >>>