The Complete Internet-based System is available through NCMC’s Career Services.
- Kuder Career Portfolio
- Kuder Career Search with Person Match (interest inventory)
- Kuder Skills Assessment
- Super’s Work Values Inventory-revised
Begin Lifelong Planning
The Missouri Career and College Planning System helps students make better informed decisions based on over 60 years of research.
Students begin lifelong career planning with the career portfolio:
- Take an assessment: Students discover their interests, skills, and work values
- Education Planner: Create and store a personal multi-year plan
- Planning Timeline: Follow suggested sequences of education and career planning events
- Resume Builder: Professionally record and organize educational accomplishments, work experiences, awards, and more.
- Note Taker: Document career activities such as job shadowing or internships
The portfolio opens the door for continued exploration by directing students to the most comprehensive, state-specific educational and occupational information available:
- Explore career information and college options relating to assessment results
- Search specific occupations and postsecondary institutions by selecting criteria and keywords
- Utilize the college and occupation comparison features
- Search for scholarships and complete financial aid forms (FASFA)
- Find available jobs using America’s Job Bank
The comprehensive system makes involvement easy with 24 hour access from any Internet location. Students are encouraged to review their results and educational and occupational interests with their counselor or Career Services professional.
Click here to access Missouri's Career and College Planning System