- Student ID Numbers are located on the upper right side of the statement and begin with the “000”. Please have this available when inquiring about the account.
- Starting with the Fall 2011 semester, the only paper bill you will receive in the mail is the first bill of the semester. All other billings for the semester will be in the form of an email reminder to your NCMC Pirate email account. Please note that if the bill needs to be passed on to a family member for payment, it will be your responsibility to do so.
- The statement shows itemized charges and credits to the student’s account, including Financial Aid.
- The “Payment Due” line automatically subtracts any pending Financial Aid. This is the amount that is actually due, although this amount is subject to change if estimated Financial Aid does not become finalized.
- Students who are receiving outside aid (i.e. Vocational Rehabilitation or WIA), must have paperwork to the Student Accounts Office prior to the first payment due date of each semester.
- Student accounts must be current to be able to register for succeeding terms or receive an official transcript and/or diploma.
- Students are responsible for setting up a payment plan if necessary.
- Late fees will be assessed on past due balances.