Congratulations! You’ve officially set sail on your journey to personal enrichment and education. Now that you have been accepted as an NCMC student, complete these simple steps to get ready for OAR!
1. Complete your financial aid package
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA, or
- If you’ve completed the FAFSA, confirm information has been received and/or nothing else is needed
- Log onto SAIL
- Go to “Finance” tab
- Click on “Financial Aid”
- Review “Documents” section for any missing items
2. Obtain/Send test scores –
(They will be needed before OAR for enrolling in classes!)
3. Once you have been accepted to NCMC, register for an O.A.R. date.
4. Develop draft of schedule
(Advisors will be available during OAR to assist you in selecting appropriate coursework. However, you can get started on your class schedule now!)
SAIL – Log onto SAIL to see availability of classes
- Click on “Find Courses”
- Choose the period and course code (ex: EN for English) or keyword (ex: English) for the class.
- View class dates/times/format that are of interest to you
5. Check your NCMC Pirate Email
- Log on into your email account
Have ?’s – Contact the HELP desk at 660-359-3948 ext. 1214
All electronic correspondence with NCMC must be done on your pirate email
- Go to “Current Students”
- Click on “Student Email” Quick Link
- Username is your Student ID number; password is the year you were born and the last four digits of your SSN