- 95% of SSS students agree that tutoring sessions are helpful.
- 97% of SSS students believe the study/computer area has a comfortable atmosphere.
- 95% of SSS students believe SSS staff seem concerned for them as an individual.
- 97% of SSS students believe academic advising by SSS is helpful.
- 75% of SSS students believe assistance with FAFSA completion is helpful.
- 100% of SSS students believe SSS kept them informed of upcoming events and important deadlines.
- 67% of all participants served by the SSS project will persist from one academic year to the beginning of the next academic year or graduate/receive a certificate and/or transfer.
- 88% of all enrolled participants served by the SSS project will be in good academic standing.