Federal money received in grants are required to be applied toward tuition and fees before A+ Program dollars are applied. This may result in a zero award if the Pell grant is sufficient to cover all tuition and general fee charges.
If FEDERAL GRANTS COVER
- Full Tuition & Fees – No A+ Program benefits will be applied to student account
- Partial Tuition & Fees – A+ Program pays remaining tuition & general fees*
- Not Eligible for Federal Grants – A+ Program pays tuition & general fees*
What the A+ Program Does Not Cover
- Books & Supplies
- Individual course fees
- Tuition that exceeds the A+ Program tuition cap**
* General fees – Student Development, Facility, Technology & Student health fees
** The A+ Program will reimburse tuition up to a maximum of $209.00 per credit hour
Funding for the A+ Scholarship Program is provided by the State of Missouri and contingent upon state funding approval.