The Agriculture Operations Technology Certificate is a one-year stackable certificate designed to provide students with skills in the areas of agriculture production, mechanics, safety, and technology. Courses in this certificate stack toward an AAS in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
|AG106||Plant Science Lab||1|
|AG130||Farm & Environmental Safety||2|
|AG103||Soils & Fertilizer||3|
|AG104||Soils & Fertilizer Lab||1|
|AG108||Animal Science Lab||1|
|AG205||Intro to Precision Agriculture||3|
*Please see your advisor or the NCMC Academic Catalog for specific course choices in each area.
- Dual credit/Transfer credit – This plan is designed for students with no dual or transfer credit. Consider any prior college credit to avoid repeating coursework. We will need official transcripts for these courses.
- Developmental Studies – This plan assumes that the student does not need to take Developmental Studies courses. Placement test scores determine whether or not the student will need to complete Developmental Studies courses. You can learn more about Developmental Studies courses in the NCMC Academic Catalog.
- Tracking classes – It is very important to meet with your advisor prior to enrollment every semester. Your advisor will be sure that you are staying on track to graduate, taking appropriate courses that will transfer, meeting transfer requirements, and remain eligible for any financial aid.
- Financial Aid – Financial Aid can be affected by the number of credit hours you take each semester. Speak with a Financial Aid Representative if you have questions or want to withdraw from a class.
- Changes – Keep your advisor informed of any degree changes or future educational goals. If you start to struggle, your advisor can assist you in developing a plan to get you back on track!