As an AAS student, you will complete approximately 15 credit hours of general education courses and 46-58 credit hours of courses most appropriate to address the intended outcome of the career program. The AAS is designed to prepare a student for employment in a specific occupational area.
|PY121||General Psychology or|
|SO107||General Sociology ||3|
|BA101||Introduction to Business||3|
|BT112||Introduction to Audio Visual Production||3|
|HI103||American History or|
|BT110||Business Math or higher||3|
|BA154||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BT210||Web Design I||3|
|BA150||Principles of Management||3|
|BA225||Marketing with Social Media||3|
- Dual credit/Transfer credit – This plan is designed for students with no dual or transfer credit. Consider any prior college credit to avoid repeating coursework. We will need official transcripts for these courses.
- Developmental Studies – This plan assumes that the student does not need to take Developmental Studies courses. Placement test scores determine whether or not the student will need to complete Developmental Studies courses. You can learn more about Developmental Studies courses in the NCMC Academic Catalog.
AT THE COMPLETION OF THIS PROGRAM, THE GRADUATE WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply knowledge of organizational roles and systems to improve performance.
- Apply leadership and teamwork skills to collaborate and accomplish objectives.
- Explain the importance of professional ethics and legal responsibilities.
- Demonstrate employability skills to create and accomplish career goals.
- Apply business knowledge and skills to work-related situations.