MNU General Education Requirements
- General Psychology (3)
- Intermediate Algebra (3)
- Statistics (3)
- May opt to take Probability & Statistics through the MNU Nursing Department.
- English Comp 1 (3)
- English Comp 2 (3)
- May opt to take Research Writing for Healthcare through the MNU Nursing Department.
- Public Speaking or Communication Elective (3)
- Microbiology or Chemistry (4)
Other Admissions Requirements:
- Students must have completed an Associate Degree of Nursing.
- Registered nurse with current unencumbered RN license in the United States.
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.5 or higher (in original pre-licensure program) for admission to the RN to BSN program with no more than 12 credit hours of outstanding General Education courses remaining.
- Cumulative GPA must be 3.0 or higher for admission (in original pre-licensure program) to the RN to MSN program with no more than 3 credit hours of outstanding General Education courses remaining.
Recommended NCMC Nursing Courses Which Have Been Approved For Transfer into MNU’s RN to BSN Program:
- PN103: Intro to Pharmacology and RN203 Pharmacology
- Must take both courses
Note: Students seeking an Associate’s Degree from NCMC should consult with an Academic Advisor from NCMC to ensure their degree requirements are being met.