This program prepares students for a career in advanced manufacturing, with skills training in robotics and related industrial technologies.
|Course Code||Course Name||Credit Hours|
|MF141||Programmable Logic Controllers||3|
|MF275||Advanced Robotics and Automation||3|
|MF150||Applied Safety for General Industry||1|
- Dual credit/Transfer credit – This plan is designed for students with no dual or transfer credit. Consider any prior college credit to avoid repeating coursework. We will need official transcripts for these courses.
- Developmental Studies – This plan assumes that the student does not need to take Developmental Studies courses. Placement test scores determine whether or not the student will need to complete Developmental Studies courses. You can learn more about Developmental Studies courses in the NCMC Academic Catalog.
- Tracking classes – It is very important to meet with your advisor prior to enrollment every semester. Your advisor will be sure that you are staying on track to graduate, taking appropriate courses that will transfer, meeting transfer requirements, and you remain eligible for any financial aid.
- Financial Aid – Financial Aid can be affected by the number of credit hours you take each semester. Speak with a Financial Aid Representative if you have questions or want to withdraw from a class.
- Changes – Keep your advisor informed of any degree changes or future educational goals. If you start to struggle, your advisor can assist you in developing a plan to get you back on track!