GET THREE CREDIT HOURS OF YOUR TUITION PAID FOR SUMMER SEMESTER!
NCMC is providing up to 3 credit hours, tuition paid, for the first 200 new students enrolled in summer coursework for the summer 2021 semester. Offer available to new students* only.
*New student is defined as a student who has never attended NCMC post-high school completion or has not been enrolled at NCMC in the last five years.
- Must be a new student (never attended NCMC post-high school completion or has not been enrolled at NCMC in the last five years).
- The first 200 new students to enroll for the summer term will be eligible.
- Offer is for up to 3 credit hours of tuition paid for, capped at the in-state tuition rate of $148/credit hour .
- If a student is enrolled in more than 3 credit hours, they will receive a credit to their student account for up to 3 hours capped at in-state tuition ($148/credit hour).
- If a student is enrolled in less than 3 credit hours, they will not receive a credit to their account for more than the number of hours enrolled.
- Date and time of enrollment in summer coursework will be used to verify that the student falls into the “first 200” student group.
- If the student receives the Pell grant or A+ Scholarship, they will receive a credit on their account for up to 3 credit hours, capped at $148/credit hour.
Funds provided by the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF). NCMC encourages all prospective students to apply and enroll.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Director of Marketing & Admissions
Text: (660) 460-1983
Call: (660) 357-6401