Library student

Request your transcripts to be sent to NCMC’s Office of Admissions from your high school and for all college-level work you have attempted from each college or university attended.

High School Transcript Requirements:

  • Incomplete high school transcripts will be accepted prior to high school graduation for admission purposes. A final, official high school transcript must be sent upon graduating. Students receiving the Missouri A+ Scholarship must send a final, official high school transcript with the official A+ seal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
  • If you have completed the GED/HiSET diploma, a transcript must be sent to NCMC in place of a high school transcript. Request the high school equivalency transcript from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website .
  • Students who have completed an Associate’s degree or higher can have the high school transcript requirement waived by contacting Megan Pester, Director of Marketing and Admissions, at [email protected] or 660-357-6401.

College/University Transcript Requirements:

  • If you are in the process of completing college courses, NCMC will accept an unofficial transcript with in-progress grades (delivered in-person or via mail only). Once you have completed your current coursework, you must send a final, official transcript. College credit will not be evaluated/transferred into NCMC until an official, final transcript is received.
  • You must submit previous transcripts regardless of whether those credits will apply to an NCMC degree.

Official transcripts must come directly from the issuing institution and can be sent by:

  • Mail:
    North Central Missouri College
    Attn: Office of Admissions
    1301 Main Street
    Trenton, Missouri 64683
  • Electronically via Parchment (for high school and college transcripts) or the National Student Clearinghouse (for college transcripts)
  • Delivered in-person:
    NCMC will accept hand-delivered transcripts from a student as long as it is in a sealed envelope with an official high school/college representative’s signature and/or official school seal.