How to Calculate Your Projected GPA
- List all courses, the number of hours and choose the letter grade you expect to achieve.
- Entering the course name is optional
- Do not include developmental courses that do not impact your cumulative GPA. These courses will have DS as the first letters of the course (i.e., DS048, DS015 are developmental.)
- Check the Repeat box if the course is repeated.
Other helpful information
- Transferred credit is not used to calculate the NCMC grade point average
- Use all post high school grades to figure A+ eligibility
- Use all college credit to figure Associate in Arts in Teaching (AAT) GPA
- Athletic eligibility is calculated using NJCAA guidelines.
GPA Estimator is not compatible with mobile devices. Access on a desktop or laptop device.
Suggestions for Increasing and Maintaining GPA
- Attend class consistently
- Take notes
- Ask questions and participate in class
- Visit with faculty during office hours
- Study outside the classroom in a quiet environment
- Review material often & regularly
- Use a daily planner
- Manage your time wisely
- Set goals for yourself
- Locate and use campus resources (i.e., Tutoring Center, Student Support Services)
- Check course grades at mid-term
- Meet with your academic advisor
Adapted with permission from the Southeast Missouri State University web site.