- To be eligible for nomination as a Distinguished Alumni, the former student must have successfully completed at least one semester at TJC/NCMC and agree to be nominated.
- Nominees do not have to reside in the immediate TJC/NCMC location.
- Nominees must be living at the time of their selection as a Distinguished Alumni.
- Criteria for the selection of nominees, in addition to their TJC/NCMC attendance, includes:
- success in their chosen professional endeavors, which may include military service
- support of TJC/NCMC
- community service including church, civic, school and family activities
- Anyone may select an eligible person to be a nominee. Information must be provided to substantiate the person’s eligibility for nomination.
- Nominations are carried over for one year only. A new nomination form must be completed and submitted in order for the nominee to be consider after the two-year period.
- If there is a question of when and/or how long a potential nominee attended TJC/NCMC or you are unsure whether the nominee has already received the Distinguished Alumni award, call the NCMC Alumni Association: (660)357-6415 or email [email protected].
- To nominate, complete the Online Nomination Form. If you are unable to complete the online version of the form, and/or want to provide more information than space allows, you may print the PDF form and attach additional pages.
Distinguished Alumni nomination forms may also be obtained by calling the NCMC Alumni Association at (660)357-6415 or email [email protected].
Send completed nomination forms by mail to:
NCMC Alumni Association
1301 Main Street
Trenton MO, 64683
Or submit completed nomination forms to the NCMC Development office in the Frey Administrative Center on the main campus in Trenton.
- Honorees will be notified directly and all public announcements will be connected to invitations, press releases or social media regarding the NCMC Foundation’s Voyage Fund Pirates Ball.