To develop students’ abilities to locate, organize, store, retrieve, evaluate, synthesize, and annotate information from print, electronic, and other sources in preparation for solving problems and making informed decisions.
Students will demonstrate the ability to…
- access and/or generate information from a variety of sources, including the most contemporary technological information services.
- evaluate information for its currency, usefulness, truthfulness, and accuracy.
- organize, store, and retrieve information efficiently.
- reorganize information for an intended purpose, such as research projects.
- present information clearly and concisely, using traditional and contemporary technologies.