March 17, 2020
Due to the recent public health considerations surrounding COVID-19, please note the following:
- Instruction: Beginning March 23, 2020 and continuing for the remainder of the semester, classes will be delivered online. There will be no on-ground coursework. Please continue to check your Pirate email and Blackboard Learn for details regarding how each of your courses will be conducted for the rest of the semester.
- Campus: Unless circumstances dictate otherwise, campuses will remain open and continue to maintain business operations. Offices will remain open. Students will be encouraged to access services remotely as much as possible such as phone, email, text, and other technology efforts. Our computer labs and WiFi will continue to be available at this time. Our goal is to minimize contact as much as possible, while still providing the necessary resources for students to be able to complete the semester successfully.
- Residence Halls: Students are being asked to vacate the halls for the remainder of the semester. Move-out dates will be between March 19th– March 27th between 10AM-6PM. Specific directions for residential students will be sent to your pirate email address.
- Commencement 2020: Commencement events have been cancelled. More information will be forthcoming and sent via Blackboard. We’re so sorry!
- Returning from Spring Break – Please review the attached document. It covers things you can do to protect yourself and your family. Stay safe, Pirates!
- Ketcham Center: The Ketcham Community Center will close at 5:00 p.m. today and remain closed through March 31, 2020. KCC will tentatively reopen for normal hours of operation on April 1, 2020.
- Spring sports: NJCAA spring sports season is cancelled.
- Events: For all other updates regarding cancellations/postponements visit Current Cancellations
For recommendations and updates please refer to our COVID-19 website. Thank you!