The Campus Activities Board strives to be responsive to student interest, with a goal of encouraging campus community and unity at North Central Missouri College. Within the organization, CAB provides students with leadership training and hands-on learning through membership and leadership opportunities on the board. By participating in campus activities, students make new friends, have diverse experiences, and better adjust to college all in a fun, substance-free environment.
Most events are on-campus, but occasionally CAB host a few off-campus events as well. Some of our past activities have included movie nights, outdoor BBQ’s, Hypnotist, laser tag, game shows, kickball, dodgeball, smore’s nights on the lawn, scavenger hunts, pumpkin painting, a trip to a Royals game, and many others.
How Campus Activities Board Members Serve
- Work closely with Student Life to promote all student clubs, organizations, and events
- Plan, actively promote and execute activities on and off campus for all students
- Serve as the voice for the student body
- Plan, promote and participate in community service projects
- Serve as a positive role model for other students, on and off campus
- Uphold the NCMC Code of Student Conduct and college social networking expectations at all times
- Treat all members of the NCMC community with respect
If you have any questions about our campus activities calendar, past or present activities, or want to find out how to get involved, please contact our Campus Activities Coordinator.