Cross Hall Lower Level
Fire or Earthquake
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound and flashing strobe lights on the wall. There will also be verbal commands by phone or speaker where available..
- Exit through the nearest exit. Continue on to the West parking lot.
- Walk briskly. Do not run
- Re-enter the building after an official all-clear.
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps. There will also be verbal commands by phone or loud speaker where available.
- Close all doors and proceed immediately to the basement of Cross Hall.
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.