Geyer Hall Second Floor
Fire & Tornado Instructions
Note: In an emergency situation,be sure to offer assistance to handicapped persons
Do Not Use Elevator, Use Stairs for Exit
- The signal for fire is a continuous horn sound and flashing strobe lights on the wall. There will also be verbal commands by phone or speaker where available.
- Exit down nearest stairway. Walk briskly, do not run to the nearest exit on the first floor. Continue to the West parking lot as far away from the building as possible.
- Re-enter the building after an all-clear is declared.
Tornado & Severe Weather Warning
- The signal for a tornado is a series of short beeps. There will also be verbal commands by phone or speaker where available.
- Close all doors and proceed immediately down the nearest stairway to the Geyer Hall first floor hallway
- Return to classrooms and offices after an official all-clear is declared.
- Drop, cover, and hold on. Exit when the shaking stops.