State Grant Assistance

What are grants?

Grants are a form of financial aid that does not need to be repaid.1 Grant awards are usually based on financial need and are available from the state or federal government, or the college you plan to attend.

How do I apply?

  1. Complete the FAFSA and submit to NCMC by using school code 002514.

    Complete your FAFSA


  2. To ensure consideration for all available grant assistance, submit your FAFSA online at before February 1st.

    Submit FAFSA Online


For more information:

Missouri State Grants
Federal Grants
1 Certain types of grants may need to be repaid if, for example, a student withdraws from school and owes a refund to the school for the amount of unearned grant aid received. Students are encouraged to check with the Financial Aid Office prior to withdrawing from or dropping any courses.

Rev. July 2019