New Students Apply for VA Education Benefits
Transfer Students who previously used VA education benefits at another school must submit the VA form below
Provide the following documentation to the School Certifying Official
- Signed NCMC Military & Veteran Information Sheet
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (received after applying for educational benefits at Department of Veterans Affairs website, www.va.gov)
- DD Form 214 OR Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) Form 2384 and copy your 6-year contract (whichever is applicable)
Provide the following documentation to the Academic Advisor for Military/Veteran Students
- Signed VA Academic Agreement and Academic Plan
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (grants and student loans)
- Apply for Financial Aid using FAFSA
VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits (service-connected disability)
- Are you eligible for VR&E Benefits?
- Apply for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
- Counselor provides Authorization / VA Form 28-1905 to the School Certifying Official
State or Federal Military Tuition Assistance (military service members)
- Military service members must apply through their unit and/or military branch prior to every semester
- Provide a copy of the tuition assistance authorization to NCMC’s Military/Veteran Billing Specialist
Current Active Duty, Reserve and National Guard Members can apply through their unit and/or military branch to use Federal or State Tuition Assistance. Speak to the Education Services Officer or counselor in your military branch before enrolling in school and applying for military tuition assistance. There are certain rules regarding when you are eligible to use State or Federal Tuition Assistance. If approved, provide a copy of the tuition assistance authorization to NCMC’s Military/Veteran Billing Specialist.
Federal Tuition Assistance
State Tuition Assistance
Chapter 1606 and Chapter 30 students must also verify their enrollment through the G.I. Bill W.A.V.E. (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment) System every month they are enrolled in school in order to receive their monthly stipend from the VA. Your enrollment can be verified starting on the last calendar day of the month.
- Verify Enrollment Online / Web Automated Verification of Enrollment
- Verify Enrollment By Phone / 1-877-823-2378