North Central Missouri College will make a good faith effort to comply with the Principles of Excellence.
NCMC CURRENTLY MEETS THE PRINCIPLES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Each military and veteran student is provided with an education plan during the advising process.
- Each military and veteran student is provided with a Financial Aid Shopping Sheet as well as a financial aid award letter explaining costs and individual financial aid awards. NCMC provides tuition and costs on the College website. View NCMC’s Cost of Attendance (COA)
- NCMC follows all Title IV policies as it relates federal students financial aid programs and refunds.
- In compliance with participation in federal programs, North Central Missouri College will refrain from aggressive marketing and inducements and refrain from aggressively marketing to students or use inducements to encourage students to enroll. This policy applies to all students, including military students.
- Students are provided with consumer information and access to the College Navigator Website through direct emails and the College website.
- Students are encouraged to complete the FAFSA and explore Federal financial aid opportunities before seeking loans.
- Service members and reservists who are temporarily unable to attend class or have to suspend their studies due to service requirements have several options available to them to accommodate completion of courses and programs, including but not limited to early completion, course withdrawal, and receiving an Incomplete. These students can also apply for re-admission into programs. Program re-admission is based on specific program requirements and available slots.