- REVIEW/COMPLETE the scholarship application form using Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- SAVE the scholarship application before printing. Notice: form can NOT be edited after being saved.
- PRINT the completed scholarship application form.
- SIGN the scholarship application form.
- SUBMIT the scholarship application form to NCMC Financial Aid:
Mail: 1301 Main St., Trenton, MO 64683 OR Fax: (660)359-7856
Please download and print this application for completion.
Printable PDF Version
Before completing and submitting this application form, please read the following information carefully.
To be considered for a NCMC scholarship, you must:
- Be admitted as a degree-seeking student, by doing the following:
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission to the Admissions Office. Applications are available on our website.
- Have high school transcripts, GED transcripts, or a home-schooled certificate and/or college transcripts on file in the Admissions Office. Don’t forget dual credit transcripts! All transcripts will be verified.
- Complete and submit a 2019-2020 Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov
Completed and submitted an application for admission? No Yes
Submitted ALL transcripts and certificates? No Yes
Completed and submitted a FAFSA? No Yes
Priority deadline to submit this scholarship application is April 1, 2019.
NCMC Scholarship applications are reviewed and scholarships are awarded by the Scholarship Selection Committee. Scholarship recipients will be notified directly during the first week of May with the exception of high school recipients who will be notified by high school counselors/officials.
City, State, Zip Code
NCMC Student ID#
Student’s Phone #
Housing Plans: On-Campus Off Campus
Did you attend Boys/Girls State? Yes No
Are you a Veteran, active member of the military or active member of the Guard/Reserve? No Yes
If yes, please indicate status and branch:
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND Please Only Select One
What year do you plan on beginning classes?
What term do you plan on beginning classes? Fall Spring Summer
High School Attended:
I am a currently a:
High School Student
Expected Graduation Year
High School Graduate
Transfer Student Freshman 0-29 hours Sophomore 30+ hours
Have you ever attended NCMC/TJC? Yes No
Cumulative Grade Point Average
INTENDED DEGREE & AREA OF CONCENTRATION
PLEASE CHECK ONE OF THE DEGREE/CERTIFICATE OPTIONS BELOW:
AA – Associate in Arts/Transfer Degree
AGS – Associate in General Studies
AAT – Associate in Arts in Teaching Degree
AAS – Associate in Applied Science Degree (please only select one emphasis area below)
Agriculture & Natural Resources
Behavioral Health Support
Business & Technology
Computer Science & Info. Systems
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Early Childhood Development
Emergency Med Tech/Paramedic
Medical Laboratory Technician
Associate Degree Nursing – ADN
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Physical Therapy Assistant
Certificate (please select ONE emphasis area below)
- Accounting/Business Technology
Business Management Essentials
Business Technology Essentials
Industrial Maintenance Skills
Practical Nursing – PN
In essay format of 500 words or less, please include the following:
- Briefly state your financial need.
- Indicate your academic goals, including plans for future education, as well as your desired career path.
- List clubs, organizations or volunteer work in which you have been involved in.
- In addition, list any jobs or circumstances which demonstrate your leadership capabilities.
- The review committee really wants to know about you. Describe what sets you apart from other applicants.
DO NOT include personal identifying information in the essay. (For Example: Name, Hometown, High School, etc…)
A few polishing tips!
- Be THOROUGH – give yourself adequate time to write your essay. Rushing though it will result in submitting less than your best work; consequently, your application not being selected.
- Be PRECISE – For every idea you present, make sure you can back it up with examples and specifics. Being too vague or general may demonstrate to the review committee that, while although you have solid ideas, you cannot elaborate on them or did not take the time to do so.
By signing below, I confirm the information I’ve provided is accurate and give permission for the scholarship committee to access and review my academic and financial records(including, but not limited to: FAFSA information, unmet need, grades, etc.) I also understand that scholarship monies are limited and qualification does not guarantee award. I also agree to send a letter of thanks to the donor of any scholarship I may receive prior to being awarded the money. I understand that if a thank you note is not received by the first disbursement date of the term, scholarship award(s) may be reallocated. Scholarships are considered awards and recipient names and photos may be used in publications.
North Central Missouri College is committed to assuring equal opportunity to all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation in its admissions, educational programs, activities, services, or employment practices as required by law, applicable statutes, and College policy. Sexual harassment, to include sexual violence, is a form of sex discrimination and is prohibited.
Inquiries concerning NCMC nondiscrimination policies should be referred to:
Dr. Lenny Klaver
Frey Administrative Center
1301 Main Street
(660)359-3948 ext. 1200