The position of Production Assistant is a flexible position with Pirates Digital Media to provide audio and video coverage of North Central Missouri College events.
The successful candidate needs to have these skills in order to be selected:
- Positive attitude toward working with technology such as video cameras, associated equipment, and people.
- Willingness to work in an office environment as well as on-site during video production.
- Willingness to learn on the job, to be self-reliant, and to be a problem solver.
- Some flexibility in work schedule to accommodate events being covered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Director of Pirates Digital Media.
- Accepting and completing assignments for Pirates Digital Media.
- Using audio/video hardware and software to promote NCMC and its events.
- Having a positive influence on the NCMC community by representing Pirates Digital Media through proper behavior, dress, attitude and work ethic.
- Some physical labor (lifting equipment up to 25 pounds), and some long assignments (covering athletic events that can be up to five hours long).
For more information, please contact:
Pirates Digital Media