Ketcham Community Center Set Up-Tear Down Attendant
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Manager of Facilities at Ketcham Community Center
Position Summary: Responsible for working with the public in a recreational center environment.
- Set up and Tear down stages and bleachers.
- Assist with minor repairs; painting, etc.
- Work concession stand at community events, basketball games, and concerts.
- Work admissions gate at events.
- Assist in crowd control and flow as needed.
- Set up and breakdown tables and chairs before and after events.
- General housekeeping and cleaning.
Education: High School Diploma. Some college preferred.
Experience: This is a part-time flexible hour position. It will require an individual who is able to work a flexible schedule to include any evening and/or weekend hours. A great opportunity for a second income, retiree, high school, or college student.
Skills: Ability to work with the public in a large setting at multiple events. Able to handle noise levels in a large gymnasium.
Certificates and Licenses: N/A
Physical Demands: Able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more; moving about between floors, bleachers, and rooms in a community center; ascending and descending stairs; reaching, pulling, and pushing when setting up tables and chairs; able to do repetitive tasks; dealing with the public;
Environmental Demands: fluctuations while walking on gym flooring, concrete, and tile in a heated and air conditioned environment.
For more information contact Nate Gamet at the Ketcham Center 660-359-3948 x1450