STARTING A PROJECT: - PLAN AHEAD: Design projects could take anywhere from 2-8 weeks for completion depending on the project, printing needs, and office workload.
- NEW OR UPDATE? If this is an update to a project that was previously designed by Marketing Department, please provide a hard copy sample with your edits. If this is a new project and you have a specific look you want, please submit a copy of a similar publication or the specific design ideas. Please note, depending on the project, a the look or color scheme might be nonnegotiable in order to stay consistent with the NCMC brand.
-HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? Smaller jobs might only take one to three weeks from the time your project request is submitted and four to eight weeks for larger jobs. These times can vary depending on workload, time of academic year, and the size of the project.
PROJECT REQUEST PROCESS
- Submit the completed project request form below.
- Responsible party will be contacted by the Marketing Department with any questions or a proof will be sent.
- Proof will be reviewed/edited up to three times. Please have all content ready at the time you submit your request to avoid multiple edited copies.
- For print pieces, quotes will be shared with the responsible party once received.
For questions, contact Megan Pester or call (660) 357-6416.
Name of the project (if this is a reprint or redesign of a project done in the past, please title it the same)
Department that will primarily be using this piece.
Person that should be contacted with questions and sent the proof for approval or edits. More than one person can be included.
Choose the primary type of project. "Print and digital" should only be selected if the same or very similar print image should be formatted to be shared digitally as well.
Prioritization will be based on this date. If the project needs to be distributed at an event, enter a date that gives you ample time to handle the project upon receiving it. If the piece is to be mailed, please enter a date that would give you enough time to be packaged and mailed.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Enter Quantity if applicable
Please describe what you would like to see or the changes necessary to a previous project. Any details or inspiration are a helpful start! For multimedia projects, please include location and time of event (if necessary).
Do you know exactly what you want? Paper, bleed, fold, size, does it have an envelope? Will this be shared on social media (if so, where), the website, etc.? List the specifics here.
If this is an imprint item, please share a URL to a product you've identified as what you want or what you have in mind to have imprinted. What color is the item? What color would you like the print ink to be?
Max. file size: 98 MB.
Drop files here or