Release of academic records is guided by the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts will not be released to any third party without written consent of the student (except when mandated by FERPA).
- Transcripts will not be released until all financial and other obligations with the college have been met and the student is in good standing.
- Transcripts sent directly to the student may not be accepted as official by a third party.
- You are responsible for confirming the acceptable delivery method with the intended recipient, as well as providing a valid mailing or email address. An additional transcript fee will be charged to re-send transcripts to corrected emails or addresses.
- NCMC does not accept faxed requests for student transcripts and will not send transcripts by fax.
- If you are sending an electronic transcript to NCMC, from another institution, please send it to [email protected].
Transcripts may be requested electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse which allows you to order official transcripts via the Web at any time, 24/7. Official transcripts can be delivered electronically within 24 hours from when you place your order.
You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session using any major debit or credit card. Real-time email and mobile text alerts keep you up-to-date on the status of your order.
If you are unable to use the online ordering option, you may print, complete, and mail in the Transcript Request Form (PDF) with $10.00 cash, check, or money order. Mailed requests will normally be processed within three business days. However, a longer period of time may be required for processing at the end of each semester.