SSS PARTICIPANT SATISFACTION STATISTICS
- 100% of surveyed SSS students agreed that tutoring sessions are helpful.
- 97% of surveyed SSS students believe the study/computer area has a comfortable atmosphere.
- 100% of surveyed SSS students believe SSS staff seem concerned for them as an individual.
- 100% of surveyed SSS students who received academic advising from SSS found it helpful.
- 100% of surveyed SSS students believed assistance with FAFSA completion they received was helpful.
- 95% of surveyed SSS students found peer mentoring services to be helpful.
- 100% of surveyed SSS students found SSS services to be of high quality and that their needs were met by the program.
2020-2021 Annual Performance Report
- 93% of all enrolled SSS participants served met the performance level required to stay in good academic standing at the applicant institution.
- 52% of new participants served graduated from the applicant institution with an associate’s degree or certificate within four years.
- 30% of new participants served received an associate’s degree or certificate from the applicant institution and transferred to a four-year institution within four years.
- 80% of all participants served in the reporting year by the SSS project persisted from one academic year to the beginning of the next academic year or earned an associate’s degree/certificate at the applicant institution and/or transfer from a 2-year to a 4-year institution by the fall term of the next academic year.