Students and employees should annually review North Central Missouri College’s Crisis Management Plan. Students should update their contact information with the Registrar’s Office.
Accessible Emergency Information
- In order to better inform the community, the state of Missouri has compiled storm awareness information available at the following website: http://stormaware.mo.gov/
- CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response (You can view this page in several different languages)
Dealing with the aftermath
Help Coping with Emotional Aftermath
Federal Student Aid Natural Disaster Information Federal Tax Filing Issues:
- How to get a copy of your prior returns
- Publication 4492B – the Heartland Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2008 -it applies only to the Midwestern disaster areas
- Publication 547 – Casualties, Disasters and Thefts
- Casualties, Disasters and Thefts Loss Workbook (Personal Use Property -Publication 548)
- Tax Tips: Preparing for Disasters Video
Credit and thank you to Loyola University New Orleans for sharing these resources.