Statistics indicate that adults ages 18 to 34 are twice as likely to be uninsured as other adults. The resources below can assist you in learning more about your options and available assistance to obtain insurance.
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Affordable Care Act
- Health Insurance Marketplace Helps you find health coverage specific to your budget and needs. Can also tell you if you qualify for free or low-cost coverage
- Email and/or text message alerts on health care reform from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Subsidy calculator to determine if you may be eligible for Medicaid or a premium tax credit
- Things to Think About When Choosing a Plan